North Carolina Babies
Options

Nic's home daycare is closing!!

I was so upset that I started to cry at work.  We are so happy with our current situation but the daycare lady is having health issues.  I hate that we are going to switch him again.  I'm considering a daycare center just so this doesn't happen again.  I don't want to pay more than $225 but I'm not sure I'm going to find this.  Thanks for listening.

Re: Nic's home daycare is closing!!

• Options
    I'm so sorry, that sucks! Sad GL finding another provider.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  We just went through this same exact thing and it was so stressful!  We went the daycare center route so we wouldn't be in the same boat 6 months down the line.  GL finding another provider.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry you are losing your daycare!

We are moving in 6 weeks and I have been looking for a new center in Raleigh for weeks.  I have toured more than 16 centers, called a ton, gotten information and reviews, and it has SUCKED.  I would be more than happy to share all the info I have gotten if you would like.  I know there is nothing like seeing it for yourself, but if you want to know what is out there, how much and who has availability, I can tell you. 

• Options
    Sorry that's happening.  :(
  • Options
    Im so sorry to hear that! i know u guys were just getting settled in. If you need care between when your lady closes and when u get him into daycare please let me know!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I hope you find someone you like just as much!  Good luck!
  • Options

imageakspriss:
    Im so sorry to hear that! i know u guys were just getting settled in. If you need care between when your lady closes and when u get him into daycare please let me know!

Thanks girl!  I have 2 weeks to find a new place.  Indifferent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"