North Carolina Babies

Nic's home daycare is closing!!

I was so upset that I started to cry at work.  We are so happy with our current situation but the daycare lady is having health issues.  I hate that we are going to switch him again.  I'm considering a daycare center just so this doesn't happen again.  I don't want to pay more than $225 but I'm not sure I'm going to find this.  Thanks for listening.

Re: Nic's home daycare is closing!!

• I'm so sorry, that sucks! Sad GL finding another provider.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry!  We just went through this same exact thing and it was so stressful!  We went the daycare center route so we wouldn't be in the same boat 6 months down the line.  GL finding another provider.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you are losing your daycare!

We are moving in 6 weeks and I have been looking for a new center in Raleigh for weeks.  I have toured more than 16 centers, called a ton, gotten information and reviews, and it has SUCKED.  I would be more than happy to share all the info I have gotten if you would like.  I know there is nothing like seeing it for yourself, but if you want to know what is out there, how much and who has availability, I can tell you. 

• Sorry that's happening.  :(
  • Im so sorry to hear that! i know u guys were just getting settled in. If you need care between when your lady closes and when u get him into daycare please let me know!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry, I hope you find someone you like just as much!  Good luck!
  • imageakspriss:
    Im so sorry to hear that! i know u guys were just getting settled in. If you need care between when your lady closes and when u get him into daycare please let me know!

Thanks girl!  I have 2 weeks to find a new place.  Indifferent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"