Parenting after a Loss
Options

Bad morning

Ok so twice a week I have to wake dd up and meet dh after his work and before mine. Well today his relief didn't show up so he was an hour late- which made me late. Worst part is my angel who usually falls right back asleep started getting fussy in the car seat so I took her out to play, she was fine for awhile but then totally lost it upset. She wouldn't nurse and I think was just mad and tired. I felt like such a bad mom- I finally swayed her ba9k to sleep and 10 minutes later she was asleep on me (yay- cause I miss that) and dh showed which meant waking her to go back in the carseat. She made the most pitiful face and I still feel awful- I haven't heard her really cry like that in months. I wish I could go home and snuggle her!

Re: Bad morning

• Options
    AWW! I am so so sorry! That really stinks - DH is a cop and starting in August we will have to do this as well when he goes to night shift. I am sure it is way harder on you and she will forget all about it by the time she got home with daddy. Big Hugs Momma!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry you had to start your day off like that.  But I have to mention I totally miss DD sleeping on my chest too :(  She's just too busy growing up to do it anymore :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i'm sorry :(

must be a day for baby breakdowns :(

hope you have a good day at work and get some good snuggles when you get home!

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry. That is no fun at all! I hope you get good snuggles when you get home!
  • Options
    Boo, that's heartbreaking to have to leave her like that. I hope your day goes by very fast and you can get home to your sweet girl who I'm sure will be in a much better mood once she sees mommy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"