Secondary IF
Options

Update: No f'ing way

My RE nurse just called me and told me that I definitely am pregnant, but I have a very low beta # 8.8.   Since I am bleeding so heavily, she said I am most likely having a chemical pregnancy or an ectopic, but won't know for sure until I go back for more b/w on Friday.  Crying Thanks so much for all of your support.....I am doing my best to hold onto any glimmer of hope.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Update: No f'ing way

• Options
    First of congrats!!!   Second I just want to say that I'll definitely keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.  I think firsttogo had low and slow rising betas in the beginning so it's definitely possible!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  I've been there a couple times this year, and I'll be thinking of you between now and Friday.  C'mon, beta!!!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Friday must feel like so far away...so sorry! Hopefully your bleeding stops and you #s rise I will be thinking of you!
  • Options
    ((((hugs)))) I'm so sorry you are in this limbo. :(  Keeping you in my thoughts and fingers crossed!!
  • Options

I hope all goes well with the beta on Friday. (((HUGS)))

• Options

I do believe FTG had very low beta numbers with her current bean and so far all is well. (I am hoping she will pitch in)

I hope this is a good sticky bean and all goes well for you.

/big hug

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  I will definitely being keeping my fingers and toes crossed hoping for the best.  Don't lose hope yet.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for your beta on friday :)
  • Options
    Oh no...I am so sorry.  I will say a prayer for you tonight.  Hang in there girl...you never know.
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options
    Sorry you're in limbo. That's the worst. I'm hoping for a great beta on Friday for you!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're in this limbo, it's a tough place to be. I'm holding on to hope for you as well. (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Waiting is so hard....I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  I'll pray that your numbers come back good.  Hugs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope that you get some answers soon and that your numbers get better.
  • Options
    (((HUGS))))   im sorry you're dealing with this, I hope friday gets here quick with lots of answers
  • Options
    You're in my thoughts!
  • Options

::hugs::  I'm still hoping for the best for you!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"