Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Frozen Embryo's

Am I the only person who reads or hears this term and automatically thinks "I'm in love.  His name is Jordan Catalano."

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Frozen Embryo's

• Options

I don't know who Jordan Catalano is, sooooooo.

• Options

p...ring any bells:

don't get the frozen embryo reference, though

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageyogisunam:

p...ring any bells:

don't get the frozen embryo reference, though

still nothing

• Options
    Too bad Jordan Catalano doesn't still look like that :(  I don't get the frozen embryo reference either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know the reference, but count me in the camp who doesn't know what this has to do with frozen embryos.
  • Options
    I don't get the connection. But then again, I didn't really *get* the show when I watched it. I just watched it because Jordan was cuuuuute and it was a cool show to watch.
  • Options
    Was that the name of his band on the show?
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

Yes, we have a winner!!!

How little did I realize at the time that this term would be so relevant to me later in life. 

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Get thyselves to Netflix,  My so called life is AWESOME

I completely forgot that was the name of the band

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"