Boston Babies
Options

OB recommendations Woburn area.

Hello, I am not happy with my current OB/GYN out of Burlington.  I was hoping to find a different doctor that both my husband and I will be comfortable with.  I would appreciate any suggestions for OBs in my area or out of Winchester Hosiptal.  Thank you.

Re: OB recommendations Woburn area.

• Options
    I go to Winchester Hospital OBGYN Associates which is located in Woburn.  I have only seen my doctor (Dr. Waters) once so far (I am 13 weeks and go for my second appt this week), but so far so good.  I've heard good things about the other doctors in the practice as well.
  • Options
    I have never posted here before but my sister in law also went to Winchester Hospital OBGYN Associates and can't say enough good things about it. She is due with her second in October and is going there again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemodom3278:
    I go to Winchester Hospital OBGYN Associates which is located in Woburn.  I have only seen my doctor (Dr. Waters) once so far (I am 13 weeks and go for my second appt this week), but so far so good.  I've heard good things about the other doctors in the practice as well.

Dr. Waters is my doc too! , im 12 weeks :o)

photo camannouncement2.jpg

Mom to Cameron, 3 years old

TTC: 1 year
    1/2013: Chemical m/c 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"