Kentucky Babies
Options

Central Baptist or St. Joseph East?

Which would you all recommend I deliver my first baby?  I am only in my first trimester but I am a big time planner. On a side note...What does it mean when I feel sleepy ALL THE TIME, is there something I can eat to give me more energy during the day?

Re: Central Baptist or St. Joseph East?

• Options

CENTRAL BAPTIST!!!!  I delivered my first son there and it was FANTASTIC!!!!  They really cater to the new mom and the rooms are really nice and private.  I didn't lift a finger while I was there and the staff is so nice!!!  I actually looked into paying more out-of-pocket just to deliver there again (with my insurance, I have to use UK), but it would just be too expensive.  I'm very disappointed.  If you are still looking for an OB, Dr. Emily Cunningham at the CB Womens Health Clinic is FANTASTIC!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVED her!!!!!

The sleepiness means you are pregnant.  UGH.  I hear it's supposed to go away, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I dont know about either. Is St. Joe East the one with the new Womens Center? I've heard great things about it, but I've also heard great things about CB. As for the sleepiness, it will leave you in the 2nd tri and you'll get a sudden burst of energy. All you can do for it now is rest as much as possible and wait for it to pass. GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my first at St. Joseph East and really had a fantastic experience.  All 4 of my nieces were born at St. Joseph East as well with similar happy stories to share.  I'm really looking forward to delivering in the new women's center this time around.  I'm going to the maternity fair in May just to take a tour of the center!  
  • Options
    When is the fair in May? It may be good for me to look around then too.  I hear the commercials but keep forgeting to write down the dates.  Hopefully my husband and I can stop by and look around.  Thanks for the post.
  • Options
    When is the fair in May? It may be good for me to look around then too.  I hear the commercials but keep forgetting to write down the dates.  Hopefully my husband and I can stop by and look around.  Thanks for the post.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure it's May 8th.  It's the Saturday before Mother's Day.  When we went in 2008 (pregnant with my DS), it was so busy...tons of people.  We went to a few seminars, took a hospital tour, and walked through the tent of vendors.  This time we're just going for the tour!  

You should be able to google it and find the page with the electronic registration.   

• Options
    I'm in!  I'll be there on Sat. to attend all the seminars and go through the tour.  Looks like that is where we are gonna have our baby.  Mainly due to, that being where the insurance will cover us, hehe.  Maybe see you there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"