Working Moms
Options

if you love your job...

Re: if you love your job...

• Options
    I teach little ones with special needs.  I don't love everyday, but at the end of the school year I am proud of what I do.
  • Options
    i'm a visiting nurse, i love what i do, although i don't love it everyday, in the end, it's the best job i've ever had.
    Mini me DD 4/17/08 BFP 12/27/10 m/c @ 8 wks, d&c 2/3/11 BFP 7/6/11 EDD 3/17/12 DS born 3/8/12 Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a pastry chef and wedding cake designer.  I'm on leave until December and as much as I'm grateful to have this time off to be with DS, I'm looking forward to returning to work.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm an architect.

I like the challenge, working with clients and getting to walk through the building while it's under construction and when it is finished.
    Heather Margaret --- Feb '07 and Todd Eldon --- April '09
  • Options
    I'm the inventory planning manager for an online baby store.
  • Options
        I have a private practice in general counseling.  I work part time and I love it.
  • Options

I'm a staff assistant at a university.  The like the work I do, the hours are flexible and my boss is great!  Right now I would rather have that then LOVE my job and not have the flexibility. 

• Options
    I am a flight planner at a very large flight school that trains pilots for major airlines in Europe and India.  I do short term and long term planning to make sure we have the resources needed (aircraft, flight instructors, etc) for tomorrow and for five weeks down the road when the next class starts.  I love the environment, my family has a history in aviation and I plan on being a pilot myself someday.
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
    image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
    image Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. - Mrs. G
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
  • Options
    imageJason'swife:
    imagejappicel:
    what do you do?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"