Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Should I pack my bag tomorrow???

I mean, it's packed, but I'm wondering if I should put my bag in the car with me tomorrow on the way to the dr appt at 8:30?

And - if I am induced, then I think I would like to throw in some more lounge clothes in my bag...

STRESS

Re: Should I pack my bag tomorrow???

• Options
    I would take it why not? One less thing to worry and stress about. How are you feeling?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would have my bag in the car.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It wouldn't hurt... I probably would!
  • Options
    I would bring it with you. Everything will be okay. Just look at it this way, you will have Avery in your arms sooner if they do something. It doesn't matter how she gets here as long as she get here safely. ((hugs))
  • Options
    I don't think your doc is going to induce you then and there.  These things are usually scheduled.  At least here it's that way!
  • Options
    Hi honey! I would take it (just in case). I really hope that everything is ok...I will be thinking lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you! Huge hugs!!! :)
  • Options

Not sure about putting hte bag in the car, cause my water broke and we always took the bus to appts.

But definitely, definitely bring the lounge clothes.  I am so glad I had my clothes to change into and get out of the fugly hospital gown!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Englishgirl - I'm feeling ok.  I've had a little bit of a headache and I am feeling "better" about the possibility of being induced.

we'll see what happens tomorrow!
  • Options
    If its not too much stress; I would have your bag with you just in case.
  • Options
    It wouldn't hurt to throw the bag int he car, just in case.  Better to have it with you than to leave it home and decide you want it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"