Boston Babies
Options

nbr: pg bachelorette night..

my sister is getting married- she was planning a long engagement however found out she is now expecting so we are trying to swing a wedding in 12weeks. I am also expecting- she does want a bachelorette/girls night before the wedding and i am trying to put something together that everyone can fully enjoy. I was thinking of a dinner/murder mystery or joey and marias wedding- are these super corny? has anyone ever been? any other suggestions would be a huge help. trying to plan this for the end of sept- october time frame. any and all ideas welcome.. thanks so much..
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: nbr: pg bachelorette night..

• Options
    For one of my girldfriends who was also pregnant at the time of her bachelorette, we did a whole day kind of thing.  We first went to a pottery type place (I thought this was going to be awful since it's not my kind of thing but I was wrong) and every girl made an appetizer plate for the bride.  She left with a cute set of plates handmade for her.  Then, we headed over for a relaxing spa day followed by dinner at a tapas place.  It was relaxing and different and everyone really got to talk and hang out. 
  • Options
    Boston2Bermuda.. sounds like a lot of fun!

My friend put together the best bachelorette party I hav ever heard!  (ANd of course the creativity really does put the special touches on) but she made a deal with a nail salon so they were the only ones in the place and they all went in for primping.. and champagne.. and laughs.  I guess all the girls raved about it! Then they went out later to show off!

Good luck!  I always love planning things.. have so much fun with it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    https://www.mobilespa.com/

My bridesmaids did this plus we went to dinner at Fire & Ice in Boston.  I loved it!
  • Options
    How about dinner in the North End and then the Improv Asylum. It is alot of fun, and you can't go wrong with Italian. Good LUck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"