Boston Babies
Options

metrowest photographers

Hi ladies, my dh and I are looking for a professional photog to come and take pics of ds and of us as a family. Could you reccomend someone in the metro west area or someone who will travel.

Thanks

~Jenn~

Re: metrowest photographers

• Options
    i have a great one for u her name is heather chick check out her website i used her and would recommended her to everyone!!

www.heatherchickphotography.com
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    www.bellinipics.com We just used Stephanie this weekend and it was a lot of fun. I will let you know how the photos turned out. They should be up by Tuesday :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    www.momphoto.com  Greg did my maternity photos (I'm on the website!) but he also does great baby photos.  He'll come to your house to do them  I highly recommend.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    Hi. I have a great photog!!! Check out Nicholas at         www.trulycaptured.com he did my wedding video and is so good! I can't wait for him to take pics of my baby when she arrives! Suzi
  • Options
    I am a a baby, child and family photographer. Although, I won't be off maternity leave till January. We're expecting this baby in early November! Here's my website: www.roseannthebado.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"