Boston Babies

Reproductive Science Center in Lexington

Anyone been there? What are you thoughts?
I am meeting with Dr. Ananian next week. She was refered to me from my PCP.
I was reading some reviews on RatemyMD and they were not that great.

Any infor/advice woudl be great.

TIA.

Re: Reproductive Science Center in Lexington

• i went to RSC in Lexington.  Dr. Anania was my dr. as well.  you don't really see the dr. after the initial consult, you deal w/ the nurses.  the nurses were awesome, i was not at all impressed w/ dr. anania and when we decide to try again after this baby i will not use her.  i thought her bedside manner was aweful, she didn't really listen to what i had to say.  i even went for a second opinion and the new RE was apalled at what she had done wrong w/ my procedures.  i cannot recommend her myself.  but that is just my opinion.  i still like RSC, just not her.
    good luck!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • if you ahve more questions i am not usually on this board, you can page me on SAIF.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also did not like RSC. I did not see her but had a consultation with Dr. Glatstein and got a weird vibe from him...he never made eye contact with me and asked what I was hoping to achieve, thought that was evident by me being there. I ended up switching to Boston IVF with Dr. Brian Berger and love him so far.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Thank you both for your reply.
  • I loved RSC.  It was so easy and everything went so smoothly. Their nurses, front desk, billing dept - all was great.  We had Dr. Gladstein and he was great too. They are great dealing with insurance issues as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"