Orange County Babies
Options

mrsely and dinnertime

Lets pick a date and a place for a park gtg, I am in Newport/Irvine, Dinnertime, where are you near?  Anyone else who would like to come, ideas are welcome

Re: mrsely and dinnertime

• Options

i would love to get out too if dd cooperates! for you guys with babies - is 3 weeks too early to take her out?

• Options
    lucky...... you are a braver woman than i!!! lol! of course we'd love to meet you guys....... :) bonita canyon sports park in newport is nice and i really loved that one park in tustin (DT was it called cedar creek?) we're available M-W-F :) after 11 is best so we can get our nap outta the way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am good any day and after 11 is good for us too.  Why am I blanking on the park in Tustin?? I think it is Cedar Grove.  I've never been to Bonita Canyon.  Either park works for me!

Luckiest - if you can make it out w/a 3 week old, props to you!!  It'd be great to meet everyone.
  • Options
    How about next Friday at Bonita Canyon?  Do your guys take another nap in the afternoon?  If so what time?  C usually takes a nap at 11 for 2 hours.   Would 130 be too late?  Let me know.
  • Options
    shoot....... except next friday! (i'm going oot with my mom) can we do wednesday? 1:30 will work for us.
  • Options
    I can do next wed at 230
  • Options
    Doh!  My guys usually take another nap at around 2-2:30.  I can stretch it if we meet at 1:30.
  • Options
    k, how about 1:30 on wed, I will wake C up a little early. 
  • Options
    1:30 is perfect for us on wed. there are 2 parks at bonita canyon sports park. i think we should go to the one that has swings. :)
  • Options
    We'll be there!  I'll look for the swings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"