Minnesota Babies
Options

need to get out! help!!!

where do ypu go with toddlers during the winter?

Re: need to get out! help!!!

• Options
    We'll go to a mall play area just get to get out of the house.

The library

MN Zoo has a lot of indoor areas

Chuck E Cheese---spend a couple dollars and play/ride
    Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
  • Options

I have a 2 year old and I took him to IKEA yesterday and we had a great time!  I never thought that it would be so fun for him to explore.  Their restaurant is great for kids too - great play area so you can eat and be close to them at the same time.

There's a great local website for parents but I can't find it right now and he just woke up from his nap.  I'll post it tonight after he goes to bed. 

HTH!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay, here's the local website (sorry I don't know how to link)!  www.twincitiesmom.com
  • Options

Okay - one more and I promise I'll quit!

www.momtalk.com

We need to get this board going!  I admit I lurk most of the time, but it would be great to see a more active local board. Have a great night

• Options
    The mall to the play area.  A lot of the community centers have play areas (we go to the Maple Grove Maze).  We have yet to go this winter sicne DD has had a cold off and on forever it seems but we love to take her to the indoor pool at the community center to go swimming.  We also just go walk around Target or wherever to get a change of pace and DD loves to run around and push the cart.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

Underwater World at the MOA is fun. You can buy a pass/membership if you go often, it ends up saving $.

https://www.underwaterworld.com/

• Options
    Have you gone to the Children's Museum yet? My DD loves it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"