Minnesota Babies
Options

Daycares + cloth diapers

Anyone know of any good childcare options that allow cloth diapers? We won't need help until April of next year but I'm finding it difficult to find any infant openings and none accept cloth. Any ideas?

Re: Daycares + cloth diapers

• Options
    I would either give up on cloth during daycare, look for an in-home lady, or maybe hire a nanny! 
  • Options
    My co-worker uses cloth diapers and her in-home daycare agreed to allow them without any issues. So, I think there are places out there...probably just need to look hard to find them, unfortunately...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    inquire with some of the cloth diapering parenting groups (attachment parenting international, etc.) and DO NOT listen to people who tell you to give up cloth diapering just because of daycare.  you're looking early enough that you'll be able to find the right fit. 
  • Options

I was not comfortable with at-home daycares, and daycare centers don't allow CDs, so we compromised. We use 100% cloth at home, baby goes to a wonderful church daycare, and they only use 4 disposables a day (20 a week - not that bad).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"