Minnesota Babies
Options

Minneapolis Pediatricians

Anyone have a pediatrician who they love?  We're in South Minneapolis and would like something nearby if possible.  I'm a little overwhelmed at the long list my insurance covers and don't know where to start with making calls.  :-)  Thanks!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Minneapolis Pediatricians

• Options
    Have your chosen a hospital to deliver at? See which clincs go to that hospital. That way all your records can be in one system. They might have some recomendations. We live between Lakeville and Northfield, but I have and will deliver at Northfield, so we chose a pedi in the Northfield clinic system.
  • Options
    I live in So. Mpls too and we have been very happy with Southdale Pediatrics. Their Edina office is right by Centennial Lakes, so not super close, but fairly convenient. I like that they have evening and Saturday sick child hours. Our Dr., Sherri Williams, will be going on maternity leave in a couple of months, so she may not be a great choice right now, but we really like her. I have liked all of the doctors we have seen.
    Mom to little frog 8/07, Lucky Duck 5/10, & Little Lion 4/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! My son's since birth has been the Fairview Children's Clinic on University Ave by the Stadium Village of campus. We use Dr. Karl Chun. Very nice guy and informative. He remembers DS every year, that's impressive. The staff is really nice too.
    Mom to Jace (7/2004), Cade (2/2009) and baby girl (5/2019)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!  These are all very helpful!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We take our son (7 months) to Pediatric Services in St. Louis Park.  We have had a very good experience there with Dr. Inman and Dr. Musolf.  A few of my friends take their kids to other doctors in the same practice, and have also had good experiences.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"