1st Trimester
Options

Had ANOTHER ultrasound (pic)

So i got in a minor car accident and went to see my doctor just in case because I started experiencing some cramping. But when i got to there office the ultrasound machine wasnt working so they just sent me to the hospital. And this is one of the pictures they took. And I LOVE it! Its so much better than the pictures they took last week. The baby is just fine and the heart rate is now 165. They measured the baby at 8 weeks and 6 days

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had ANOTHER ultrasound (pic)

• Options
    Congrats!
    Happy for you that everything is going great!
  • Options
    Aww! He or she is cute! Glad you're okay!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jcasey- are you Seventh Day Adventist or just going to one of their hospitals?
  • Options

image2BeMrs.GB:

Not sure what 7th day adventist is? My OBGYNs office is in the parker adventist hospital and that will also be the hospital I'm planning on having my baby at 

• Options
    What a beautiful little gummy bear!  :-)
  • Options
    imagejcasey456:

image2BeMrs.GB:

Not sure what 7th day adventist is? My OBGYNs office is in the parker adventist hospital and that will also be the hospital I'm planning on having my baby at 

It's a religion, so I guess that answers my question :O)  I'm seventh day adventist so I was curious.  Congrats and GL! 

• Options
    When i read the title i was like grrr sooo jealous! what you mean ANOTHER pic (i've only gotten 1 so far). then that changed when i read why...glad both you and baby are okay!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"