Pregnant after a Loss
Options

lovemymaddy--pics from RI

I don't know how to PIP but I just posted some pics from the water in our area on facebook.  Let me know if you can see them

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=3758224&id=791557235

Re: lovemymaddy--pics from RI

• Options
    It says that page is currentlly unavailabe.  To PIP, if you have pics on facebook that you want to put on here, just right click on them in facebook and copy and then paste them into a new post here. Suuuper easy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH WOW!!! Those are crazy! Are those from around your house?
  • Options

Stealing this from the newspaper, but this is the interstate (I-95), which is closed.

• Options
    The first one is the wood river a few miles from us....the 2nd one is done the st. some guys front yard and the third is main st. in my town.  The national guard blocked the other end of the st. yesterday, but people still felt the need to try to drive through it.  We watched one guy get stuck.
  • Options
    I can't find a good one of the mall like they showed on the news. :(
  • Options
    Flooding drowns homes, dreams in Southern New Englandthis is the movie theater in the same parking lot as the mall
  • Options

imagejmwater7:
    Flooding drowns homes, dreams in Southern New Englandthis is the movie theater in the same parking lot as the mall

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!  Indifferent

• Options
    Wow that is crazy!!!! Is your house okay?
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
  • Options

:Butting in:

CRAZY!!!  I lived in RI for 5 years and it is crazy to see places I am so familiar with under so much water.  I called my college roomy and she is ok Thank god.  She is in W Warwick but as of yesterday her house still did not have any flooding.

You RI girls are in my thoughts.

• Options
    Oh my gosh.....I've never seen anything like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"