North Carolina Babies
Options

Is it just me

or does anyone else see some inappropriate dance moves for kids this young?  It is slow to start and gets better towards the end with a certain move no longer appearing, but between 30ish and 1:30 you can see what I am talking about.  Maybe I am really a prude and old fashioned, but I think I would die if I had young girl dancing like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqTEkVR2ZeU&feature=player_embedded 

My sweet boy :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it just me

• Options

Yeah...I agree. Far cry from the dance moves I learned in dance class back in the day!

If you're a prude, I'll come hang out in the prude clubhouse with you. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    OMG I completely agree. And that one little red head girl with the gray skinny jeans and purple t-shirt, she looked a little scary.
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree!  I will be prude and old fashioned with you.  My mom would have pulled me out of that dance circle and fussed at me all the way home...and sadly (sadly,being just like my mom, that is), if I had a daughter; I would do the same thing!!!!
    <3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh agreed.  Though if these kids are getting into the modeling industry, there will be a lot more for thier parents to worry about in 5 or so years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"