1st Trimester
Options

Lunch = bad idea!

I was hungry, so I ate lunch and now I am regretting it! Ugh, I should have stuck to some crackers or something but instead I gave in to the craving for a cheeseburger and went to Sonic. I only got a kids meal but that was enough to put me over the edge. Now all I want to do is sleep the rest of the afternoon at my desk and I have that I need to vomit feeling but I just can't get it up. I still have 3 hours left, I think this is going to be the longest day ever!

I will take it though, I am just so happy to be pregnant!

6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Lunch = bad idea!

• Options

A Sonic cheeseburger sounds awesome! I had a PB & J.

• Options

lol i think i def have "afternoon sickness" like that!  i eat lunch and instantly feel sick.  ugh.  but like my friend says, if you are sick, you know you're still preg! lol

however, never had a sonic burger...we don't have them up here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"