Trouble TTC
Options

Back from Lap

It went well. Only two holes, he thought four originally. He did find some endo but just two small brownish, grey spots. I don't know where they were but he removed them. He told DH he thinks it will increase our chances but didn't think endo was the answer to why we haven't gotten pregnant yet but he can't be sure. I'm not sure what to think about it. I'm relieved I don't have severe endo and am looking at this as more of an unexplained diagnosis so I'm a little frustrated.

We meet for the post-op in 2 weeks and he wants DH there to discuss next steps. DH and I are thinking about trying naturally, maybe with Clomid to increase our chances, the next two cycles while I continue with some acupuncture and Chinese medicine herbs. He did say I JUST ovulated so that was neat to hear that he physically saw I'm ovulating on my own. I may ask DH to do one more SA as well.

I'm pretty sore today and have that horrible pain in my stomach and shoulder from the gas they pump in.

Thanks for the well wishes yesterday.  

BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
All tests normal
IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
Suffering from moderate OHSS

Re: Back from Lap

• Options
    Wishes for a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    Glad it went well.  I hope your pain gets better quickly!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So glad it's over.  I hope you feel better soon!

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    I'm glad it went well. I hope this is what make the difference!
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad it went well!!  Hope you have a quick recovery :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Feel better soon :)
  • Options
    I'm happy to hear that you don't have severe endo. Rest up and feel better soon.
  • Options

I can understand that it's good news and bad news.  I hope you heal quickly, and that your next try is it!

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    I am wishing your the fastest recovery. I will be having mine on Friday I am glad to hear you are doing well. How are you doing are you walking around okay? I am just worried about how I am going to be for Easter weekend.
    Cherish yesterday, Live today and always Dream for tomorrow!?
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member

Glad surgery went well and happy that you do not have severe endo.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Did they do a chromotubation (HSG) with the lap?

I hope your meeting in two weeks goes well.  Let me know what you decide at that time.  I think MH and I are going to try completely natural next cycle and then consider intervention after that.  I don't meet with my doctor again until April 21.

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    I'm glad everything went well.  I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Glad it wasn't too bad.  I hope it did the trick!
  • Options

imageClarissaBuen18:
    I am wishing your the fastest recovery. I will be having mine on Friday I am glad to hear you are doing well. How are you doing are you walking around okay? I am just worried about how I am going to be for Easter weekend.

Walking is tough. Very sore. I can't quite stand up straight. I think it's more the gas still in my abdomen than anything. Though sitting up and laying down is really hard too.  I'd say if you have to move a lot at Easter, two days after your lap I'd make other plans. If you can sit and eat and not do too much you should be ok. Though it depends on what they find. They didn't find much with me so who knows what it would be like if they had found a lot and had to make 4 ports instead of two.  Good luck. Let me know how it goes. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

All tests normal
    IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
  • Options
    imageSTL34:

Glad surgery went well and happy that you do not have severe endo.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Did they do a chromotubation (HSG) with the lap?

I hope your meeting in two weeks goes well.  Let me know what you decide at that time.  I think MH and I are going to try completely natural next cycle and then consider intervention after that.  I don't meet with my doctor again until April 21.

He did do an HSG. I had one done this fall already but he did another one and all was clear still. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

All tests normal
  • Options
    I'm glad it went well and I hope you feel better soon Ski!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"