Georgia Babies
Options

Boy Sandal Rave!!

I have been on the HUNT for nice spring/summer shoes for Colin that don;t feel like I am strapping cinder blocks to his feet. I bought a pair of WAY overpriced sandals from Carter's but when I got them home he hated them and was walking around like I strapped rocks to his feet. I just strolled through famous footwear and they had the cutest lightweight brown sandals that have a sneaker tread on the bottom. They were so light and will go with everything. The best part was they were on sale for $15. They are buster brown if you are looking. I got him a pair of sneakers there too that were also on sale. So 2 pairs of shoes for under $30. Sure they are not SR but they will definitely do the job. He currently has champion sneakers from Target and they are HORRIBLE. Just thought I'd post b/c good boy shoes are hard to find. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Boy Sandal Rave!!

• Options
    I've been searching too. We couldn't do sandals last year because his feet were too fat to fit in any. Maybe this year, we'll see. I'll have to find a famous footwear.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I always put Grant in Teva's for the summer and I need a new pair for both boys...I wonder if they carry them there??
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brandi they had a nike sandal that looked like Tevas, it was the same idea. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"