Georgia Babies
Options

Recommend your Verizon phone

It is time for me to get a new phone.  I really like the Envy3 phone I have but I want a smartphone.  I hate to pay the extra $30 a month but I really want one.  Please recommend your phone!  TIA!

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Recommend your Verizon phone

• Options
    For smartphone, EVERYONE told me to go Droid. If I could afford the massive bill for DH and me to have this phone, I'd do it. For us to have the most basic voice and data plan, our monthly bill would be right at $200!!!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

our plan for 1400 minutes family share with 3 lines(1 emergency phone line we dont use) is right at 190 for DH's htc touch phone with a data plan, and I just got a new(for me! haha) EnV touch with mobile email.

Its really simple and a good text phone but I dont surf the internet only check my email.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Omnia and do not like it.  The touch screen sucks.  I am not sure if it is just my phone but the apps are NOTHING like the iPhone so make sure there are lots of apps available for your phone before you get it (if that is what you are looking for).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"