Maryland Babies
Options

mom who made Mei Tai's???

I remember a while back there being a mom on the Baltimore board who made Mei Tai's and was selling them. anyone remember who this was? I am thinking of getting one for my little one, and would love to support a local nestie. TIA

Re: mom who made Mei Tai's???

• Options

I don't think anyone on the balt nest makes them, but the below link was recommended on the balt nest by myself and Lauranne (i believe).

Her name is Mandy and it is www.piggysacks.com

I'm pretty sure that is who you may be thinking of.  She lives in Abingdon.  She also has a fan page on FB.

I cannot wait to get one, I hear they are great!

• Options

That is exactly who I was thinking of. THANKS!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nicole- Your due in like 2 days. WOW, time is flying by.

• Options
    ctanactana member
    imagekelleymark82606:

I don't think anyone on the balt nest makes them, but the below link was recommended on the balt nest by myself and Lauranne (i believe).

I'm pretty sure that is who you may be thinking of.  She lives in Abingdon.  She also has a fan page on FB.

I have one and I LOVE IT!  It's so easy to put on, I get tons of compliments on it, my DS loves being in it.  This girl is a genius!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ctanactana member
    imagekelleymark82606:

I have one and I LOVE IT!  It's so easy to put on, I get tons of compliments on it, my DS loves being in it.  This girl is a genius!

• Options
    ctanactana member
    imagekelleymark82606:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"