Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame

Anyone have one of these? I was thinking about getting this instead of a light travel stroller for when we travel. It seems pretty easy to just take the car seat and attach it to the frame. Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Re: Graco SnugRider Infant Car Seat Stroller Frame

• Options

My best friend has one and she will soon be shipping it over to me since her baby is finally outgrowing her car seat.

She loved it. She said it was just so easy for quick trips here and there. And depending on what car seat you have it could last a while. We have the Snugride 32 and have heard that it will hold some babies all the way to 1yr.

My friend had the snugride 22 and her baby could still fit for a little while longer if she needed to. Now her baby is 8 months+ and she has started using the Maclaren I got her for her baby shower.

DD1 - 2010 TTC v2.0
  • Options

We were totally excited about this product, but have voted against it for 2 reasons...

first...my cousin has one and had to replace the tires because they wore out after 4 months.

second...the sample in the store was already peeling (foam like material) on the part where you snap the baby in. Once this wears out and falls off, the seat is not longer secure because the foam gives it a tight fit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    We have one and it is very easy to use. Lightweight and you don't have to lug around a huge travel system. 
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got one and I just assembled it - love it! Love how lightweight it is and easy to maneuver. Folds up very easily. Highly recommend.
  • Options

We have one and we love it.  Super easy to fold up and lift.  My only complaint is that I don't think it's the smoothest ride, but we only use it for going shopping, restaurants, and short walks.

• Options
    I have it and love it.. We had a graco snugride (just the basic, not the 32) and DD fit in it for her entire first year and we used the stroller frame for that whole year. It was the best.. I miss it.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I had one and loved it.  It's great for taking shopping,   as it's small and lightweight.  Highly recommended!!!
  • Options
    We have it and I love it! My kiddo is 7 1/2 months old and I still use it at least 5 times a week and it is still in great shape. It's so easy to just take him out of the car in the carseat and snap it in- especially when he is sleeping. I will be upset when he outgrows his infant seat and moves on to the convertible seat! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"