Minnesota Babies
Options

TC Bump Mommy and me Playgroup

I know I have been really bad at adding events to it but I was wondering if a google calender would be easier for people to check? 

Or do you know of a better way to do our playgroups/GTG? I don't want to use meetup.com as that cost money  

Re: TC Bump Mommy and me Playgroup

• Options
    I am not sure, but we need a Saturday event Maddy and I will be there!
  • Options
    Oh shot I just made plans for lunch, would you want to meet up later? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This weekend doesn't work :( The following Saturday or anytime there after, somewhere Bloomington area would work best for us!
  • Options
    Ops I read that wrong :) let me know what you would like to do there are a lot of stuff coming up but also there is always the zoo 
  • Options

Can you post a link to the place where you are posting events?  I thought you were just posting stuff here on the message board.  I don't want to be missing out!!

• Options
    Yes, weekends work best for us, too! And are these DH-friendly?
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Weekends only work for us (until the summer).  I think that site works but not everyone belongs so maybe you could post here and there so everybody could join. 

Also, you should switch up locations/areas.  I live north so a drive to Minneapolis takes an hour and DD doesn't really like that car so it makes driving south hard. 

And, free things are always better.  I don't think I will go to the MN zoo because it's not worth the drive and admission/parking fee for me to bring a 2yo and a 7 month old. 

• Options
    imagejohnsoar:

Weekends only work for us (until the summer).  I think that site works but not everyone belongs so maybe you could post here and there so everybody could join. 

Also, you should switch up locations/areas.  I live north so a drive to Minneapolis takes an hour and DD doesn't really like that car so it makes driving south hard. 

And, free things are always better.  I don't think I will go to the MN zoo because it's not worth the drive and admission/parking fee for me to bring a 2yo and a 7 month old. 

I just wanted to ask you (as you were the only one who RSVP You could use my free pass plus both your little once are free :) so if you want to still go let me know because if not I have NO Problem holding off (in fact I would like that better)  

I would keep working with the site but it is very unfriendly. Maybe I will just post them here & repost them here  

• Options

Yeah, I cannot figure out the site at all.

Does anyone know anything about Yahoo groups?  I remember those from a long time ago.  I can't figure out how to even view the group on the site it's at right now... I try to click on it and it won't let me look at anything.

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I am going to stop using it & start doing Google calender and also posting it here. 

if you want to be part of the google calender send me a PM with your email or just make a note here (If I already have your email) and I will send out the invites.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"