May 2016 Moms

I have no idea how far along I am

I just found out I'm pregnant, but I have no idea how far along I am, and I hate not knowing. 
I started my last period on June 23rd, but I took 4 pregnancy tests in total, starting July 26th, and didn't get my BFP until August 24th.  The last negative was on August 11th. 
My doctor is on vacay until Monday, so I can't even call them to make an appointment until then, and then I will have to wait for my appointment, and then go for an ultrasound before being able to determine how far along I am. I hate not knowing!!
The test I took on August 11th was an early testing digital one, so I would guess that I'm maybe 3 weeks? What do you think?

Re: I have no idea how far along I am

• edited August 2015
    Why don't you try one of those CB digis that tell you how many weeks you are? It's not perfect, because hcg levels can fluctuate so much from woman to woman, but it will give you an idea.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Oh that's such a good idea!! 
    Hopefully I can find one on sale.
    Thanks!!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I would guess somewhere between 4-5 weeks, meaning you conceived between 2-3 weeks ago?  (As in, I'm currently 4 weeks, but I didn't conceive until about 2 weeks ago).

image        image

• I totally understand. My cycles are long and irregular, so it is difficult to determine based on math alone. I did try to track with an ovulation kit which provided me with 3 days of "peaking" - which again is a little unusual. Who knows. I am sure my dr will think I am a week further than I actually am until we take are 1st ultrasound.
    I can see where you are a bit more stressed since your last cycle date was in June. Geez, thats a lot of waiting to find out for sure. ;)

imageimage 

http://media.thedailytouch.com/2013/08/lets-do-this-ucas-gif.gif

• paige99 said:
    I just found out I'm pregnant, but I have no idea how far along I am, and I hate not knowing. 
    I started my last period on June 23rd, but I took 4 pregnancy tests in total, starting July 26th, and didn't get my BFP until August 24th.  The last negative was on August 11th. 
    My doctor is on vacay until Monday, so I can't even call them to make an appointment until then, and then I will have to wait for my appointment, and then go for an ultrasound before being able to determine how far along I am. I hate not knowing!!
    The test I took on August 11th was an early testing digital one, so I would guess that I'm maybe 3 weeks? What do you think?
    Fortunately when you tell them when your last period is, they'll likely let you come in sooner. They'll think you're farther along than you actually are. That's what happened to me. When I called the doctor, they said they usually didn't see patience until they were 9 weeks along, but when I told them my LMP, they actually scheduled me to come in sooner, because they are calculating from my LMP, but I'm counting from my O date because I temped. My guess is that you probably belong to this board. Hope you find out soon!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers