South Florida Babies
Options

Happy Friday everyone! - Happy thoughts

Hope today's work day flies by, and we can enjoy our evening w/ our families.  : )

Can't believe we are approaching the end of March!  Where has time gone?

And just go get the weekend started on the right foot... let's share one thing we are happy for this week...

Well, duh!  My BFP on Monday!

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Friday everyone! - Happy thoughts

• Options

I'm so happy it's the weekend! This week has dragged at work sooo much.

I am happy that MH's schedule went back to normal and we are enjoying lots and lots of time together.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Happy Friday!!!!!

I am happy that yesterday was my 4 year anniversary and excited about celebrating it with my hubby tomorrow. :) Among other things...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am happy because we are going to go see my favorite comedian today. Woo Hoo! I have been anxiously waiting for her to make her stop in Miami.
  • Options
    I'm glad it's Friday but I'll be even more glad when my wedding is over tomorrow.  Not because I'm dreading it but because it will be off my plate and I'll be able to enjoy time with the fam on Sunday.  I'm thankful for my husband who has been so amazing this week with a ton of craziness I've either been apart of or been the creator of.
  • Options

Happy Friday! I am excited for date night tonight. I am thinking either The Pub or all you can eat sushi. I am excited and nervous about Spring Break next week. As much as I love my son, I also love my 9 hours of free time a week. Even if it is just to put away laundry uninterrupted. So I am looking for fun and new things to do with him next week. I can tell you one thing....color me mine is out. I tried that this week to see how it went. $19 and 5 minutes later he was done. lol

B

• Options

TGIF and I also wish this day goes by quickly. Jackie i'm beyond thrilled march is over and i'm praying April flies by too. lol

What I'm happy for this week? My AF finally showed up today. Best thing that could've happend. Now I'm just excited to see my cousins new baby girl that was born yesterday. Smile She is a doll!

• Options
    Happy Friday!  I am happy that I worked out my dilemma from earlier this week!!!  Oh, and that's it's officially spring break! 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Happy Friday indeed! I got allll my cleaning done last night so my Happy thoughts include: Baby Registry on saturday. Me and DH can't wait to get our hands on those scanners and scan that store to death. lol. Cake Tonight with family (something about someones birthday or something or the other...who cares...CAKE!!) , and Sunday is going to be another relaxing lazy day at home. Maybe some saturday late night snacks at pincho-man. <----Yuuuum...

Okay, now i'm just talking like the hungry pregnant woman i am. hehe.

• Options

Happy Friday!!!

I am happy for 2 things this week... One being the lovely little HB I saw on the U/S yesterday (and will not let the other news ruin it for me)..

And the 2nd thing I am happy for after today.. IM OFF FOR THE WEEK.. I took it off because my munchkins have off.. So excited to not have to rush especially in the mornings.. Paradise

Have an awesome weekend everyone..

• Options

So happy it's Friday!

I'm grateful that this monster of a cold that I came back from vacation with is starting to go away so I can get my house back in order. Even more grateful that Matthew seems to be over it completely. 

• Options

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'm happy for all sorts of baby-related things this week. We had another ultrasound on Wednesday and everything is perfect. We've also picked up a few baby gear items off Craigslist and have gotten some great deals for never or barely used things. Woohoo!

• Options

Happy Friday!

I am so happy that my mom is in town visiting from FL! Can't wait for 4:30 so I can go enjoy the fun weekend ahead.

• Options
    I'm happy that despite the mess at Jackson my husband doesn't have to worry about losing his job!
  • Options

I am happy that DH and I both still are able to be home on Fridays with the kids.  The crappy economy has given us more time to be together as a family. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Tania

• Options
    Tgif!!!! Im happy that today is the start of my spring break, and that me and "big" little one, have a whole week together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"