Boston Babies
Options

s/o baby and family expo... not worth the $8

There were hardly any vendors, nothing too wonderful. It's great for info on Safety 1st and Chicco car seats and strollers... but you can learn all that at BRU. Lots of investors. Not very impressed. Will never go again.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: s/o baby and family expo... not worth the $8

• Options
    Thanks for the review.  I was thinking of going but didn't have anyone to go with and wasn't thrilled about going alone.  Looks like I'll be skipping out this year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Ya, I was a bit disappointed too.  I was glad to try out a few strollers, but other than that... NOt a whole lot there.  Of course if I end up winning something I will be quite happy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to hear I didn't miss much because I was bummed to miss it. And I did see someone pushing the 2010 Vista around the Common yesterday so I guess I made out hahaha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    AGREED!  I happend to be one of the 1st 50 expecting moms in so I did get the bump swag bag.  Other than that, we looped the show twice and we weren't even there 45 minutes.
  • Options
    I got a couple free pacis and a bottle...but other than that nothing too exciting.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    I was disappointed too.  I went to the Baby Expo last year at the Seaport and it was soooo much better! 
  • Options
    Agreed, I dragged my husband along, it was pretty terrible, except for seeing a demo on the BeBa Baby Food maker and Dr. Brown's bottles, 2 products I am interested in it was really a waste of time.  I did get a couple of free  Mum & Avent baby bottles and pacifiers...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DITTO!  I was looking forward to it and therefore, totally disappointed.  The most helpful exhibits for us were the Chicco carseat installation demo (we are clueless), how the Diaper Genie works and I thought the guy from Magic Beans was pretty cool and helpful.  Other than that, it's criminal that we had to pay to get in.  What was up with all the home vendors and financial planners?  Annoying. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"