New York Babies
Options

Uppa Baby Stroller

Do you have one?  If so, how do you like it? How does it handle walks in the park, uneven pavement and grass?

Re: Uppa Baby Stroller

• Options

I love my Uppa Baby stroller!  I think it handles really great for walks in the park and uneven pavement and grass...I have even taken it for light jogs (on even pavement).  I really feel the difference between that and the snap and go that we use for travel.  I was debating between the Uppa and the Bugaboo and did a lot of research, so let me know if you want to discuss!

Here's what a think are the top 3 benefits of Uppa vs. Bugaboo:
    1. Bigger basket
    2. No bar across bottom of the back that you will kick when walking
    3. Higher seat/bassinet, so your baby is closer to you/don't have to bend as far

So far the only thing I wish was different about the Uppa is to have the most upright seat setting a little straighter - sometimes my daughter cranes her neck to look around, but i think that will only be an issue for a little while because i still have her facing backwards.

• Options
    We love love love our Uppa Baby!! It does great on all types of walks. This weekend we took it across grass and it did fine, and is great on uneven pavement. The extra-large sun canopy was a huge plus this weekend as well.
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemlfbride:

So far the only thing I wish was different about the Uppa is to have the most upright seat setting a little straighter - sometimes my daughter cranes her neck to look around, but i think that will only be an issue for a little while because i still have her facing backwards.

I think the 2010 Vista fixes this problem.  The new edition has a 4 position seat to allow for a more upright position.  

I am pretty sure I'm going to get one.  Thanks for your help!

• Options
    It does handle amazingly well. My only complaint is it's large and relatively heavy so it's a real pain when getting it into the car.I bought an inglesina swift for outings with the car 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"