Hello! — The Bump
West Virginia Babies

Hello!

Nobody EVER posts on here, one day maybe we'll get this going, but for right now I want to win that sling. Hi I'm Christina and I'm due Oct.13th!

Re: Hello!

• I am here too.  What part of WV do you hail from?
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2ijnee.jpg[/IMG]
  • I was just thinking I might post here to bring people out of the woodwork.  I'm from Elkins, due August 11. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby baby
  • Hi I'm Heather.  It's good to see other people on here from West Virginia.  I just moved to Martinsburg and I am due October 14, 2010!  This is my first baby and my husband and I am super excited!

• I am from Charleston and I am due Sept 19th. This will be our third. :D
  • Hi I'm Kayla, I'm from Wheeling, WV. I'm due on 10/30/2010 and this is my first.  Glad there are others from WV here.
  • Hi I'm April.  I moved to Hurricane, WV in May.  I'm due 08/10/10 and this is my 2nd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello everyone! I'm Danni and I moved to martinsburg to live with my husband in december, and im due June 15th, 2010... with my first.

• image xochrissytinaox:
    Nobody EVER posts on here, one day maybe we'll get this going, but for right now I want to win that sling. Hi I'm Christina and I'm due Oct.13th!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • image xochrissytinaox:
  • image xochrissytinaox:
  • image xochrissytinaox:
  • image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
  • image DoingItRight:
    image xochrissytinaox:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards