West Virginia Babies

Hello!

Nobody EVER posts on here, one day maybe we'll get this going, but for right now I want to win that sling. Hi I'm Christina and I'm due Oct.13th!

Re: Hello!

• I am here too.  What part of WV do you hail from?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just thinking I might post here to bring people out of the woodwork.  I'm from Elkins, due August 11. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby baby
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I'm Heather.  It's good to see other people on here from West Virginia.  I just moved to Martinsburg and I am due October 14, 2010!  This is my first baby and my husband and I am super excited!

• I am from Charleston and I am due Sept 19th. This will be our third. :D
  • Hi I'm Kayla, I'm from Wheeling, WV. I'm due on 10/30/2010 and this is my first.  Glad there are others from WV here.
  • Hi I'm April.  I moved to Hurricane, WV in May.  I'm due 08/10/10 and this is my 2nd.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello everyone! I'm Danni and I moved to martinsburg to live with my husband in december, and im due June 15th, 2010... with my first.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagexochrissytinaox:
    Nobody EVER posts on here, one day maybe we'll get this going, but for right now I want to win that sling. Hi I'm Christina and I'm due Oct.13th!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
  • imageDoingItRight:
    imagexochrissytinaox:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"