New York Babies
Options

Any reviews for Dr. Adler or Dr. Kurtz with Mt. Sinai?

I recently switched OBs and am now going to see Dr. Adler who is affiliated with Mt. Sinai.  Does anyone have experience seeing him or the other Drs. in his practice (e.g., Dr. Kassenoff, Dr. Kurtz)?

Re: Any reviews for Dr. Adler or Dr. Kurtz with Mt. Sinai?

• Options

I haven't been there as a OB patient but I went to Dr Kurtz about 2 years ago for gyn stuff when we were having trouble conceiving. (I was having insurance issues with my own gyn and couldnt afford to see her.)

Anyway, Dr Kurtz was ok. But their staff was clueless - it was horrible. Doc told me to go in for bw on cd3 and they refused to take me because I didn't have an appt even though I didn't need to see the doc. They couldn't understand what I needed.

And then I had a million billing issues because the med assts didn't code  my tests properly.

It was too frustrating to deal with them and I changed doctors.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Any other reviews for Dr. Adler?  I'm looking to try him as my OB.  Any stories of past/current experience would be greatly appreciated!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I originally had Dr. Adler as a doctor, I like him but when you make an appointment they rotates doctors so that you get a chance to see all of them (since you don't know who will be on call when you go into labor). I generally waited anywhere from 30 min to an hour for my appointment. The doctor's were always in a hurry so I never got a chance to ask many questions. In addition, the staff was very rude. When I finally decided to switch doctors it took about 15 different phone calls and a complaint to the billing department to get my records sent to my new doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"