New York Babies
Options

Need a pediatrician on the UWS

Anyone have a great ped. on the UWS? I heard Micheal Yaker is good but they do not take my insurance- Blue Cross Blue Shield (gotta love paying for a PPO that has limited in-network options) . If anyone has a name of someone they like, please pass them along. I know Weill Cornell West Side takes the insurnace, but am not familiar with any Dr. names there. Any input from local new moms is much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Need a pediatrician on the UWS

• Options
    I can't make a recommendation based on experience, but a new office just opened near me, it's called Metropolitan Pediatrics I believe. I looked at their website but it doesn't say what ins they take. They do have good hours though! It's on 87th & Bway.
  • Options

it's not on the upper west side, but we go to premier pediatrics on 25th and madison. all of the doctors are great, and personally i'd travel from anywhere in the city to see them!?

www.premierpediatricsnyc.com?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you all for the input- very helpful!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We love Westcare Pediatrics, at 241 Central Park West. We see Dr. Hoffman, who's been great. They do take Blue Cross, since that's what I have too!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"