Two Under 2
Options

Another Phil & Ted's question

I already have the single stroller.  WOuld I need both the car seat adapter and the cocoon?  Could I get away with just using the cocoon that way I can seat both the baby and DS if he gets tired.  I usually just babywear anyway, so I don't normally carry around the infant seat...but I don't know if that will change once I have 2.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Another Phil & Ted's question

• Options
    We never used the car seat adapter - just put the baby in the bassinet (until he was too long for it, lol!) and the toddler in the seat up top.  Now that the baby is bigger, he's in the back seat and the toddler is up front.  If the toddler's walking, then the baby goes up front (so that it doesn't tip backwards).  I have another stroller that fits the car seat, and I used it FAR less with #2 than with #1.  So if you usually babywear anyway, then I bet you won't bother with the car seat at all.
  • Options

We aren't getting the carseat adapter. You can't use it and the second seat anyway. Not sure what the cocoon is so obviously we aren't getting that either. We plan to babywear or use the bassinet.

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You didn't mention getting the jump seat, which I think you will need (at least at some point). 

And even though it's not recommended, you can use the car seat with the 2nd seat in the back - as long as your toddler isn't super heavy (maintaining the weight balance of the stroller with the car seat/newborn).  I didn't get the adapter, but my Graco car seat fits on the stroller just using the bar that comes with the stroller. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"