Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Recommendations on a pack n play?

Hi ladies,

Wondering if any of you can recommend a pack n play that has a bassinet and a shade?

I've been looking around on BRU's website, but am getting some mixed reviews.

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommendations on a pack n play?

• Options

I personally don't have one but wanted to point out to keep in mind that the bassinet part of the pack n play is only rated to about 15 lbs.

However, I have heard great reviews about the pack n play in general from my co-workers.

• Options
    We got a Chicco play yard. It just felt more durable than a lot of the graco and other brands. It doesnt have a shade though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got the Chicco  playyard, too. It was top rated by consumer reports. It doesn't have a shade, or a changing area, but it has the bassinet that we plan to have the baby sleep in at the beginning, next to our bed. It also folds up really well so it's great for car traveling.
  • Options

We have this one (different pattern though)  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3932665

I don't know if by bassinet you mean newborn sleeper that this one had https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3572949  The one I had doesn't have that....but we never needed anything like that.  Ours just has the mattress part that you raise up to make into a bassinet.

It had a pretty decent sized shade, and we loved having the changing area.   We kept it in our family room, so it was great when he was younger so that we didn't have to run up to his room every time he needed changed.  It's easy to fold up as well.

• Options
    We too got the Chicco PIP.  (but there's no shade)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have this one and LOVE it! It has everything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"