High-Risk Pregnancy

GD ladies a ??

Do you find that the more you know you shouldn't be having something the more you are craving it?

I have a sweet tooth and am able to kind of control that with the sugar free jellos and some of the lower carb granola bar but the one thing I am craving big time is MILK. I wish I could just drink a big tall glass of milk at each meal and know that to have some fruits and breads I can't.

It is the one thing that is starting to really get to me.

::Blog:: ::NOTD Schedule::
::GP Nesties FAQ:: ::My BFP Chart::

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Sarah has read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
hide
"I won't sugarcoat the truth just so you can swallow it without the pain"

Re: GD ladies a ??

• I love my milk too! To curb my cravings I will let myself have a 8oz glass as my snack. Plus I miss my chocolate, so I put some slim fast high protien chocolate mix in it  (still under 30 grams for a snack).

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You should be drinking milk... Were you told not to?! You have to count the carbs, but drink up!! The calcuim is good for you and LO!
    ~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a glass of milk with breakfast every morning.  I count the carbs, but there are a lot of combo's that you can do and still have 8 oz.
  • imagedafodils_lament:

Do you find that the more you know you shouldn't be having something the more you are craving it?

I have a sweet tooth and am able to kind of control that with the sugar free jellos and some of the lower carb granola bar but the one thing I am craving big time is MILK. I wish I could just drink a big tall glass of milk at each meal and know that to have some fruits and breads I can't.

It is the one thing that is starting to really get to me.

YES! I normally don't have a difficult time saying 'no' to unhealthy options. Now that they are all strictly off-limits, I'm a quivering mess when I get near things like donuts or sweet rolls. 

And I am absolutely crushed that I can't eat all the fruit that I want. I used to eat at least two apples each day. Plus all the milk that I could stand. I'm with you on this one. If I could have about 32 oz of cold milk with my millionth PB sandwich, I'd be in heaven. Restricting my milk to about 8 oz or so is really hard. 

It's not that I don't eat fruit or milk or bread or cereal...it's just that now that I must limit myself, I feel the urge to eat these things all. the. time. 

It's a real mind-bender when you have to calculate everything you do. Bah.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"