D.C. Area Babies
Options

Falls Church Moms

I'm just curious to how many there are of us in the Falls Church area. I get the feeling there are a lot of us.  I learned today that there is a Falls Church South and Falls Church North Moms group which I had no idea about.  Upon Googling it looks like it is the MOMS Club.  Is anyone a member?

Re: Falls Church Moms

• Options

I'm a Falls Church mom, but am not a member of that group. I looked into it when I was searching for moms groups, but joined Mamistad instead.

Maybe we should have a Falls Church moms gtg?

• Options
    Yeah, that's a good idea, Karen.  Yeah, I have a Mamistad group as well but the few Falls Church moms I do know I've met through The Bump or The Nest and I would like to be able to get together with moms in our area and perhaps get something like a baby co-op started, etc. My Mamistad group is based mostly out of NW DC and Arlington and I love them but they aren't convenient for me to leave Allie with should I so need to, you know? It seems like there are a lot of us in FC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yeah, my group is really spread out (1 in FC, 2 in Sterling, 1 in Vienna, 2 in Centreville).

I saw the post earlier this week about a coop, and I thought it sounded like a really great idea. I would definitely be into it.

• Options
    I live in FC and am part of the FC Moms club along with babypuplove.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I'm in Falls Church, and I'd love to do a FC get together... I haven't done anything with the FC Moms group, but it sounds interesting to me.  I'd also love to get to know some other nearby moms who are home to set up a baby sitting exchange....
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagevml14:
    I'm in Falls Church, and I'd love to do a FC get together... I haven't done anything with the FC Moms group, but it sounds interesting to me.  I'd also love to get to know some other nearby moms who are home to set up a baby sitting exchange....

This!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Right when I leave Falls Church all the cool things start to happen... 

• Options
    I'm in FC and also a member of the FC MOMS Club. We should definitely do a mom/baby get together! 
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Options
    Count me in too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Which would everyone prefer?

- Meet during the day on a week day

- Meet after work on a week day

- Or meet on a weekend? 

• Options

I'm expecting the arrival of my little one, but soon will be looking to join other moms in the Falls Church area for get togethers and such. My e-mail address is serenity1380@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"