3rd Trimester
Options

What is in your LO's closet...??

Hi Ladies! well I feel pretty prepared :) I've done my shopping list, but I always love advice and tips/tidbits from other moms or 1st time moms to be!!
So just curious what is all set and ready in your LO's closet??

*Life is a journey,so enjoy the ride*

Re: What is in your LO's closet...??

• Options

The 0-3 and 3-6 month dresses and outfits (everyday clothes are in the dresser,) boxes of the 6month+ clothes, the size 2 diapers that people gave us, an organizer with some hats and accessories, and tons of boxes and bags of stuff I have not found a home for yet :-)  Her closet kinda looks like mine- a mess!

• Options
    Nothing Sad I will be getting caught up this month for sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My cousin has a seven month old daughter and he has given my LO all of her stuff so my LO's closet is STACKED!!!  She has receiving blankets, sheets, a MOUNTAIN of clothes in all sizes:  pants, dresses, skirts, jackets onesies, everything.  My LO may need a couple of pairs of shoes, but that's really optional.  I do need some burp cloths but that's really it outside of toiletries.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A 5-pack of plain white Carter's onesies and a white blanket.  Poor kid!  Zachary had tons of stuff by this point already.
  • Options
    Well, we hung all of her one piece outfits and shirts in the closet.  We have a ton of drawer space, so we folded 2 piece outfits, onesies, pants, and dresses with the diaper covers in there.  We also have our cases of diapers and wipes, big blankets, and her bumbo seat on the top of the closet.  There's also a hanging organizer that holds all her bibs, washcloths, bath stuff, sheets, and sheet-savers.  There's also a big plastic storage bin in there that I plan to put the clothes she grows out of in.  Last but not least, we have her hamper in there as well. We have all of the burp clothes and receiving blankets in storage buckets by the rocker for easy access.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I counted...85 hangers in use. I don't hang sleepers or plain onesies either. Also bought a sweater shelf to hang, I put all his shorts and pants in it. He has lots of hats and shoes too. It's realistic to say he has more than me.
  • Options
    Probably about 60 pieces of clothing from newborn to 24 months old. I've been buying gently used feltman brothers, petit ami, etc off ebay. I think I might have a problem...
  • Options
    To much stuff! LOL. I have about 9 onesies in NB (I had neutral ones left over from DD & bought a few blue ones). I have about 15 onesies in size 0-3 mo due to my neutrals from DD and some that my mom, MIL & BFF have bought. I have about 7 one piece day rompers in 0-3 mo. that I bought. I have about a dozen onesies in 3-6 mo, probably 6 pairs of shorts and 6 pairs of pants in 3-6 mo and maybe 2 or 3 day rompers from carters (the shorts ones, not the pants). I have probably a dozen outfits in size 6 mo and a dozen in 9 mo. I also have sleepers, about 9 in each size. I had about 3 of each size in neutral from DD and again, between my shopping, my mom, MIL, sister & BFF I feel really set on clothes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"