TTC After a Loss
Options

OPK timing question

So I've read that the best time to use OPK is around 2pm with 10am-8pm being the window of opportunity!   My issue is that I leave my house for work at 7:15am and I get home anywhere from 6:30-8pm and it would be very hard for me to test at work. 

So my question is what time to do all you ladies test? I'm interested to see if anyone has had success with testing later in the evening.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OPK timing question

• Options
    The cycle i got my BFP i tested at like 8pm and it was aaaaalmost positive, i test the next morning w/ FMU and it was positive.  Try testing atleast twice a day if you can
  • Options
    I get home from work between 3:00-5:00 and I test as soon as I walk in the door.  So far, so good with getting +OPK's.  GL :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I test around 10am... This was my first cycle using OPKs, but I got a + this week testing around 10am.  

Just curious, but since you go to the bathroom alone, how would it be difficult to test at work?  Could wrap the used test in toilet paper and throw it away?  I know it takes a while to get the results, so that would definitely be a nuisance sitting in the restroom just waiting... 

• Options
    I use ClearBlue digitals. I have been using them for two months with FMU. No problems getting a positive.
    Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imageWinter*Mommy:

I test around 10am... This was my first cycle using OPKs, but I got a + this week testing around 10am.  

Just curious, but since you go to the bathroom alone, how would it be difficult to test at work?  Could wrap the used test in toilet paper and throw it away?  I know it takes a while to get the results, so that would definitely be a nuisance sitting in the restroom just waiting... 

If you use the internet cheapies, you have to pee in a cup.

Natural Miscarriage 12/10/09 at 6W4D. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    imageJenny102783:
    imageWinter*Mommy:

If you use the internet cheapies, you have to pee in a cup.

I bought the 40 opk 10 hpt internet cheapies so that I can test twice a day if needed.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"