Single Parents
Options

Joining the ranks...

I left DH tonight. After weeks of unrelentless fighting then not speaking then acting like everything was only to repeat a day later I simply gave up.

DS & I are staying at my parent's tonight then tomorrow I'll formulate a game plan. I did a few things "right" over the past week before this...changed account passwords, copied all financial/important documents, made sure there was duplicates of everything DS needed at my parent's, etc....I just didn't fully realize how sick I would feel as I sit here thinking about the future.

Re: Joining the ranks...

• Options
    sorry you have to be here, but welcome anyway!  There are lots of wonderful women on this board who are very supportive of each other!
  • Options

That was me about 1.5 years ago. I sat in this very chair typing something similar on a message board, scared out of my mind and wanting it to be a dream. Today I am busier than ever with 2 little ones, but I can rest my head every night in peace--not worrying if XH is doing something he shouldn't or if I'm being a great wife. I only have to answer to me now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It must have been hard to up and leave like that - good luck with everything! You will find strength you never knew you had during this process!
  • Options
    The turd just posted on fb about me leaving...that was all the reassurance I needed. He's 30 going on 13.
  • Options

imageA&K+J:
    The turd just posted on fb about me leaving...that was all the reassurance I needed. He's 30 going on 13.

Ain't nothin' better than a FB status bash! Ugh - immaturity at its best. 

• Options
    imagemrgn:

imageA&K+J:

Ain't nothin' better than a FB status bash! Ugh - immaturity at its best. 

I updated my fb status when left me...Embarrassed In all honesty, I was pissed and hurt like hell that he had left us. Even more so that we didn't have the fighting and arguing going on, and I was in complete shock!

At any rate, this board has lots of good support. You have to do whats right for you and lo, and if this is it, then more power to you!

• Options
    :::Great big Hugs:::
  • Options
    i agree, sorry for the circumstances, but welcome.  This board is a great support system. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I swear sometimes men should not be included in with our species... I think you are doing the right thing, it's hard and will be hard but you can really prove to yourself exactly how strong of a person you really are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"