Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Cremation?

I had my baby cremated and was wondering if anyone else had done that and can tell me where they bought their urn. I am not happy with the funeral home so prefer not to buy it from them.

Re: Cremation?

• We cremated Haleigh. The mortuary had a selection for us to pick. We choice a really beautiful little wooden box. She sits on a family table in our living room. No one would ever recognize it as an urn unless we mentioned it. Otherwise, I know you can buy them online.

I am so sorry for your loss...

• We got ours at memorials.com.
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We went with a box from the funneral home but, I know some of the ladies on another board used Lladro figurines or other sculptures and the funeral home was able to put the ashes in and seal it properly.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. We got our urn from the funeral home. That being said, you can search online too for options if you don't want to buy one from the funeral home. Or I am sure you could visit other funeral homes to see what they offer and if they would transfer the ashes for you. We got a small carved silver heart-shaped box from ours, as they had a lot of items to offer. I wish you the best of luck,

(((HUGS)))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"