North Carolina Babies
Options

SLOW day, what's goin' on???

We haven't had a new post in 3 (count 'em!) hours!

Sooooo...

What is your latest "must have/want to have" item?

Restaurant you are craving?

Fave activity with the kiddo these days?

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up.

Re: SLOW day, what's goin' on???

• Options

What is your latest "must have/want to have" item? A clean house. Organized, too. Wish I could pay for that!

Restaurant you are craving? PF Changs.

Fave activity with the kiddo these days? "helping" her crawl.

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up. 16 and PG on my DVR. Went in and gave the little one an extra hug and snuggle after that.
  • Options
    What is your latest "must have/want to have" item? warm weather.  I can't wait to go out and not have to worry about freezing to death.

Restaurant you are craving? nothing Sad I can't taste anything with this cold

Fave activity with the kiddo these days? taking pictures of him.

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up. American Idol last night.  I'm not impressed by this year's group.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What is your latest "must have/want to have" item? a full time job with paid time off

Restaurant you are craving? I'm craving plain ol' delivery pizza like Papa John's. We probably haven't ordered pizza for over 6 months..

Fave activity with the kiddo these days? playing outside (when it's nice enough! I can't wait for Spring!)

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up. We're watching Yo Gabba Gabba as we speak...

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

What is your latest "must have/want to have" item?  a new camera

Restaurant you are craving?  Saffron (an Indian Restaurant)

Fave activity with the kiddo these days?  Enticing her to walk (she'll do it, but not all the time).

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up.  Olympics, but I am ready for them to be over - I want all my regular programs back on! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    What is your latest "must have/want to have" item? a new swimsuit

Restaurant you are craving? not a restaurant but this kielbasa and red beans dish my mom taught me how to make... soooo good!

Fave activity with the kiddo these days? nap time lol

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up.   watching some kayak show on pbs right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

What is your latest "must have/want to have" item? A cute toddler bed ensemble for DD ... saw one the other day that matches her room, so DH agreed to buy it - even though it's maybe 1.5 years too early. :)

Restaurant you are craving? Anything Mexican ...

Fave activity with the kiddo these days? she LOVES to grab our hands, use as support for walking (although she can do it on her own), and walk laps in the house ... the other night I think we did 7 until I needed a break - LOL!

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up.The Bad Girls Club
  • Options

What is your latest "must have/want to have" item?  an ipod i think

Restaurant you are craving?  mellow mushroom, and we are going tomorrow!

Fave activity with the kiddo these days?  singing songs with him

Last thing you watched on TV. Fess up.  the olympics

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"