2nd Trimester
Options

Hole from old belly button piercing.

Does anyone who had a belly button ring feel like their hole on the top is HUGE and mine is hard! Eh!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hole from old belly button piercing.

• Options
    not huge but looks very streched out! haha
  • Options
    Ek, I have one but haven't noticed any changes yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine closed up. So I'm just left with a nasty scar. Weird thing is... it's not even in the same place the piercing used to be in. It's all crooked and what-not. On the brightside, the scar is starting to go away a bit the further I get along.

• Options
    I still haven't taken out my belly button ring yet - mostly because I keep forgetting and I need a pliers to get it apart.  I am not big enough for it to matter yet, but my DH keeps telling me I need to take it out..he thinks it can hurt the baby?!  Hmmm.... I give him the side eye when he tells me this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I took mine out in December.... I was wating until I saw the holes closing up a little bit and I was going to go get some scar ointment.  I don't want a nasty, stretched hole! Crying  I haven't noticed any changes in it yet though.... ***fingers crossed***
  • Options
    wow. Mine close up completely a long time ago, so no signs of it. I am waiting for the tattoo on my side to stretch when I am in my last months...fingers crossed it won't. 
  • Options
    Mine is definitely stretched out... looks like it's trying to smile lol. I've had my piercing out for almost 2 years too.
  • Options

imagekrissyjoe:
    I still haven't taken out my belly button ring yet - mostly because I keep forgetting and I need a pliers to get it apart.  I am not big enough for it to matter yet, but my DH keeps telling me I need to take it out..he thinks it can hurt the baby?!  Hmmm.... I give him the side eye when he tells me this.

LOL that is cute. If you can preserve it there are actually things you can put in it during pregnancy.

To PP I dont have the Hole but I have a huge scar :-( 

• Options
    Mine is really gross from my 1st pg.  It stretched really bad and looks awful!  I wish I could go back to when I was 18 and not have it done!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yeah! mine has been out for a year or so I always thought it would close up but oh no was I wrong its growing! I swear when this is done people are going to think I streched it was a guage! Surprise
  • Options
    Mine doesn't look that bad. It just looks like a little dot above my belly button.

• Options
    Mine never closed up and I've had the ring out for about 5 years now. It doesn't look any weirder than it did before and I hope it stays that way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageJalynSue:
    Yeah! mine has been out for a year or so I always thought it would close up but oh no was I wrong its growing! I swear when this is done people are going to think I streched it was a guage! Surprise

Nooooooooo

• Options
    Mine is looking a little weird. It's all stretched out and hard too.
  • Options
    Oh, it looks like we are due the same day. Yay!
  • Options
    imageali_sha006:
    Oh, it looks like we are due the same day. Yay!
    YAY! I can't believe in a little over a week it will be V-day!
  • Options

imagekrissyjoe:

I still haven't taken mine out. My doctor said there is no issue leaving it in through the whole pregnancy if it isn't bothering me. If I do end up taking it out, I think I am at least going to wait until after we do maternity pictures. I am thinking the ring will look better than a giant hole. Although, I have had it for so long (13 years or so.. man i am old) ... I don't even notice its really there. 

• Options
    I haven't worn my navel jewelry for over 3 years now and it never closed up.  It doesn't look that bad or different than before.  Weird thing is that I can see the bottom part of the piercing that I never could see before without looking for it.
  • Options

Mine is not that bad at all.  I've already been through one pregnancy, and was able to wear my ring again after my son was born - looked just fine, totally normal and did not close up. 

This time the top part is kinda trying to close, but I keep sticking the ring in so that it doesn't.....but I suspect even if I didn't do that, that I'd still be able to wear the ring after he is born.  I don't have any scarring and I'm not anticipating it looking odd or weird after the birth.  

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"