Los Angeles Babies
Options

What is the Best/Most Fun/ Coolest Baby store in LA?

I'm trying to find the one must not miss baby store in LA to do some shopping at! Not necessarily the most expensive but the one with the most varied, must have items, that are too cute to pass up. Does not matter what city...just in the greater LA area. Let me know!

Re: What is the Best/Most Fun/ Coolest Baby store in LA?

• Options
    Hi - I haven't been yet, but baby bargains rated Juvenile Shop in Sherman Oaks as on of the top 21 independent baby retailers in the country.  their website is cute and we will probably go this weekend.  i havent' found any really cool baby stores yet, so I hope other people respond!
  • Options
    Have you heard of Currant Baby in Pasadena - Paseo Colorado? Its independently owned and super cute! The floors are painted, the walls were stenciled by hand. I love going in there. The staff is always real knowledgeable about the brands they carry. They have a large selection of strollers and carry a lot of Organic and all-natural stuff. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamwallace:
    Have you heard of Currant Baby in Pasadena - Paseo Colorado? Its independently owned and super cute! The floors are painted, the walls were stenciled by hand. I love going in there. The staff is always real knowledgeable about the brands they carry. They have a large selection of strollers and carry a lot of Organic and all-natural stuff. 

I love Currant..they opened right after I had my first and I just went in last week and they have sooo much more now. I highly recommend it..I used to go after the Mommy Movie Mondays at Paseo. Made for a fun afternoon :)

• Options
    I LOVE a mother's Haven in Encino. 15928 Ventura Blvd, they also offer Chilbrith Education, and Pre/ post Natal Yoga!
  • Options

I LOVE A Mother's Haven in Encino. 15928 Ventura Blvd, they also offer Chilbrith Education, and Pre/ post Natal Yoga! Great stuff and a wonderful place to meet fellow moms!

I am the Community Outreach Manager for A Mother's Haven! :)

• Options
    I absolutely LOVE Currant Baby! The staff there knew more than at any other store we visited! Plus they had all the eco friendly items I kept seeing online! They just got a new website up too...Currant Baby Website
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"