Toronto Babies
Options

Summer Toronto GTG?

Would anyone be up for an outdoors picnic/GTG sometime this summer?  We could pick a park in the GTA that is easy and central for everyone who is interested.

Any takers? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Summer Toronto GTG?

• Options
    Sounds good to me!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Options

BTW, I'm saying summer because it's warm then, and I'm a winter wimp.  Plus then we can be outside and do something cheap. 

It could even be a potluck type thing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would even consider making the trip up there to go! Its only 4 hrs and we love Toronto, it would depend on DHs schedule etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think that sounds like a fun plan!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in as long as it's not July 15-21.
  • Options

I'd love to! I don't know where everyone is but Burlington has Spencer Smith park. It's on the lake and really nice, a splash pad for kids too.

I figure that's closer for the London/Windsor/Guelph people. Kind of midway?

• Options
    Spencer Smith Park is awesome.  I love going to the Sound of Music Festival there!
  • Options

imagelissah23:
    Spencer Smith Park is awesome.  I love going to the Sound of Music Festival there!

I used to live 2 blocks away from there. When they have ribfest. O.M.G. The smell was heavenly. 

• Options
    Should we have a raindate or pick a location that has an indoor option as well? If we did Toronto we could have Eatons Centre as an indoor option.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
  • Options
    imageKrystalD7:

imagelissah23:

I used to live 2 blocks away from there. When they have ribfest. O.M.G. The smell was heavenly. 

Rotary Ribfest! I haven't been to that in ages.  I used to live in Oakville and work/date a guy in Burlington so I spent a lot of time there :)

• Options
    I'm definitely in. I can travels pretty much in the GTA if we find we need a more central place. That is pending whether or not DH gets a job in Ottawa.
  • Options

I'm in! but I don't drive so I can only come if we're in Toronto.  

High Park is a good option and if it raining there's a restaurant.

• Options
    Would DHs be invited?
  • Options

imageCalinsBride:
    Would DHs be invited?

I think having DH's would be fun.  Especially if it's on a weekend.  Then they can watch the kids and we can all chat. :P

• Options
    imageMrs.C042807:

imageCalinsBride:
    Would DHs be invited?

I think having DH's would be fun.  Especially if it's on a weekend.  Then they can watch the kids and we can all chat. :P

I ditto this!

• Options
    Sounds fun.
  • Options
    I love high park. DH and I were just talking about how nice it will be when it is warmer and we can get out with M more.
  • Options
    I would be in!! 
    Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Me, me! I'd have to catch a ride with someone though.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    It's almost like summer weather out now!!! Hope you are all enjoying it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"