Texas Babies

Sea World Season Passes?

Who's getting Sea World passes this year?  I'm toying with the idea... even though Elise is a little young, I think it would be fun for a half day every once in a while. 

Are there deals to be found? Is one pass better for little ones? The Fun Card pass is ~$60... and then the  Annual pass is ~$90.. and comes w/ free general parking and 20% off most items in the park. Honestly, I'll probaly get the 2 year annual pass for $150... 

thoughts? 

And I still haven't even taken dd to the zoo! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sea World Season Passes?

• Most of the people I know with families are getting one full Annual pass for the parking and the perks, then the Fun Card for the rest of the family!

• imagedawnzer:

Most of the people I know with families are getting one full Annual pass for the parking and the perks, then the Fun Card for the rest of the family!

Genius!! :) I can't decide if I should get Matt a pass or not.  I probably will.. and just get him the fun card.  I can see him going maybe 2-3 times, but probably not much more than that.  I see me taking Elise with other girlfriends more frequently than us going as a family.

Are you getting a pass? 

• Loading the player...
  • imagelauren&matt:

Are you getting a pass? 

I don't know.  I am thinking maybe next year.  Mark is teaching a summer class at UTSA (his first class on his own), and I don't know if I can handle Sarah on my own when I am huge and gigantic this summer! =P  And considering I am due in July, I am not sure I would get enough use out of it before the new baby gets here.

• Oh, right!!! I forgot your due date! I wouldn't get one either... 
  • I would totally be toying with the idea of a Sea World pass if I weren't moving.  You could even do a date night or GNO at Sea World without Elise!  Are you planning on doing a Zoo pass as well?

I really want to get together and take the babies to the zoo and to Sea World sometime before July!!

• I told DH about this and he said it's a good idea.  We will probably get one that way I can take Luci out more than just on the weekend.  We would probably hit the water park side too. 
  • We won't this year just because we get 4 passes free each year for being military. So, anytime you want to go, give me a week notice to get my tix and we are there! Next year with 2 kids, I probably will get the annual pass. It just makes sense.
  • I was thinking about this, maybe a good idea for both kids this summer! 
  • They only require a pass for children 3 and up.  We bought two year passes so we don't have to pay parking or anything and we only have two year orders here anyway. 

Our daughter loves fish and their coral reef exhibit is much better than the one at the aquarium.  I took her practically every day last September.

baby
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"