Texas Babies
Options

Infertile in San Antonio

Hi all,

My husband and I have been TTC for nearly a year now with PCOS and MFI.  I have become increasingly depressed and isolated throughout this whole process in part  because I chose not to tell my parents I was TTC and because I have friends and a sister that have had very little trouble conceiving.  I talk to them, try to share, but I don't think think they really *get* it.

Anywho, long story short, I am looking to connect with someone, (or more than one someone ;-) to create a real life support system.  Nothing fancy-- just someone to talk to on the phone, maybe meet up with for coffee.  About me-- I'm 31 (!), married to my husband for almost a year. We have one dog, Buddy. I live in Converse, work as a family physician downtown.  I love to run, read, learn foreign languages and real estate investment. Please PM me if you've been looking for a little more support through ths tough journey...

Thanks!  Megan

33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!

Re: Infertile in San Antonio

• Options
    I sent u a PM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    as you can see from my info, we have been trying for awhile.   I know what you mean when you say you feel isolated.  Everyone around you is having kids.  In our 2 and 1/2 year journey, there have been 27 kids born and 2 friends from work on the 2nd successful pregnancy since we have been trying.  I just recently had 2 procedures to hopefully allow us to have kids now.  I know this is a VERY difficult time.  Please feel free to PM me and check out the Infertility board.  Those ladies there are AWESOME!  (((HUGS)))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    p.s.  I live in Universal City so we are really close!
  • Options

Awww, HUGS!!  I hope your journey of TTCing ends soon with a successful pregnancy!!  You really should get together with Mr&MrsB!!!  She is the sweetest person and really down-to-earth!  I wish both of ya'll the best!

C - I feel awful knowing the trouble and pain you've been going through.  It's not fair that you have to go through that.  I hope to see you soon!!!

• Options
    Kate, thanks!!  I really feel like we are on our way now.  I am sure you heard about the surgery, so hopefully that will be our answer.  Still trying not to get too excited, but relieved that they found a problem that they were able to correct!  Have fun at BUNCO...miss you guys!  :(
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that I am really sorry!!  I live in Live Oak so I am really close as well! 
  • Options

My Dh and I also tried for many years in fact we stopped using BC in 2003. I had 3 surgeries and still couldn't figure it out. We finally went to The Fertility Center of SA. With in 4 months of going we are pregnant. No one ever checked my uterus and sure enough I had a lot of polyps.

Keep your head up. Anything is possible. BTW if you need an excellent fertility doctor they are awesome. Your first appt is 2 hours and they go through everything. They even tell you about insurance and exactly what it will cost you.

We live in Converse. Baby dust to you. Many prayers going your way.

• Options
    I doubt you'll ever read this-- but thanks for the positive thoughts.  I hope that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
    33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"