Texas Babies

Toddler food rave!

Holy cow, I came over to post a new food dd is loving and there are new posts!

Anyway, veggie burgers from Costco! The brand is "Gardenburger" and the ingredients are awesome- brown rice and chopped veggies make up 98%! Elise will eat half for lunch and half for dinner.  Sometimes, if she's not chowing down, I'd dab a bit of ketchup and she'll gobble them up. (I'm not one of those crazy anti-ketchup moms, lol.)

hth! :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toddler food rave!

• Awesome!  I was looking for something else to give Luci.  Thanks!
  • Thanks for the tip.  I'm desperate to find healthy foods Emma will eat since she won't eat any fruits or veggies.  We'll definitely have to try them!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageswoop24:
    Thanks for the tip.  I'm desperate to find healthy foods Emma will eat since she won't eat any fruits or veggies.  We'll definitely have to try them!

same with DS!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Luci boycotts most fruit on a daily basis.  The other day I was cooking w/ applesauce and she wanted some out of the measuring cup.  I let her taste it and she cried when I took it away.  I put some more in and she couldn't get enough out.  I stuck a straw in it and she ate it all up.  Now I give her applesauce once a day in a cup w/ a straw.  She loves it.  Next week I plan to make applesauce (I had store bought in my fridge) and pear sauce.  She eats bananas occasionally.  I put some vegis in an egg scramble and she will usually eat those.  Eggs, cheese, vegi.  Win win combo.  Also, I am going to start making her drinkable yogurt w/ fruits and vegis.  Like apple sweet potato and pear green bean.  I know sounds odd but its the only way she will eat things w/ that texture.
  • These are great tips - thank you.  I'm going to have to try a couple of these tricks and see if anything works.  It's totally a texture issue w/ my DD too.  She avoids at all costs anything remotely squishy!
  • Does she drink out of a straw?  Luci won't eat anything off a spoon/fork with that kind of texture.  She really does like yogurt but the texture just doesn't work for her.  I'll let you know how the yogurt goes.  I will be getting some this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"