LGBT Parenting
Options

**TWB & N2A**

How are things going ladies?  N2A posted about the Braxton-Hicks and I think that's the last we've heard from you.  How is the room coming together? I'm guessing your might be snowed in so I hope that means you've had plenty of rest and family time lately.  Let us know how everything is going. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **TWB & N2A**

• Options

We're back at work after all the snow, and hopefully that means back to the boards, too. :) Of course I'll be scrambling to tie up a million loose ends at work, but at least I'll have more immediate and regular internet access now.

The time off was nice-- we got quite a bit of work on the nursery/baby stuff done, and I also got some desperately-needed sleep (which calmed the BH quite a bit, thank goodness). It has really hit us how close we are to needing to be ready for these babies, but we are attempting to maintain our cool.

Hope to have time to do a proper update later today after a slew of meetings, and hope you are all doing well!

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    Thanks for the text yesterday, I was really starting to worry!  I can't wait to hear all your updates. I can't believe your LOs will be here so soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"